Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Move is Complete. For South Coast Antiques and the Ceramic Art Pottery of Michael W. Moses.

I am pleased to announce that South Coast Antiques' move is absolutely complete.  We moved the majority of the shop over to Centuries Antique Mall in D'Iberville a while back and now my pottery has a home as well.  It will be hosted at Antiques Plus at 10340 D'Iberville Blvd Ste D,D'Iberville MS..  Joan Skinner has been a collector of my pottery for a number of years now and she offered to host my pottery at her shop, making her the sole source for my pottery here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

A number of my piece have been displayed in a high-profile mirrored case right inside the main entrance.  The hours for Antiques Plus are 10 to 5 Monday through Saturday, which means all of you out-of-towners who need something to do on a Monday, can go over to her shop and look at my pottery, and of course her antiques.  Joan is enthusiastic about being my sole source here on the Gulf Coast and you can ask her any time to open the case to have a better look, or to touch my ceramic art pottery.  Antiques Plus telephone number: (228) 396-2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment