Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last Day for South Coast Antiques & Gallery in Ocean Springs, Mississippi!

Today was a sad and wonderful day for me.  At 4:30PM we locked the door at South Coast Antiques & Gallery on Government Street in down town Ocean Springs, Mississippi and it was over.  After a little more than five years we closed our door to the public forever at this location.


It was and is so sad for me.  No matter how much I complained and jumped up and down an yelled at tractor trailers parking in front of my shop to make deliveries to the bars and restaurants, when I was the only shop open on Mondays on that part of Government, I will still miss it so very, very much.


It is wonderful in that this will be leading to a new and different future that I surly believe will be every bit as exciting as the last five years.  We will be reopening South Coast Antiques on approximately 2 April at Centuries Antique Mall over in the neighboring town of D'Iberville.  It is located at 4030 Suzanne Dr, DIberville, MS 39540

No comments:

Post a Comment